When industrial manufacturing/technology/scientific companies focus on the right, targeted niche markets, they discover many advantages: (1) the company can dominate the specific niche market, (2) the company can become the expert and go-to specialist, and (3) niche markets are less sensitive to pricing.
This 14-page guide provides a high-level overview of the strategic planning involved in a lead generation campaign that targets narrowly defined markets. Download NicheMktg’s strategic guide to learn:
- Why industrial, technology and scientific companies require a particular approach to lead generation
- How to define your own niche B2B target market
- What is and what is the role of a content marketing strategy
- How to identify and reach targeted leads
- How to capture sales intelligence information such as name, last name, industry, application, level of interest and other qualifying information - to help your Sales team shorten the buying cycle and close more deals.